- Active defense;
- Protection against knives, sticks and other things;
- Protection against the attack of several enemies;
- Protection in the conditions of the limited space, in aggressive environment.
- Shooting in statics, dynamics;
- Shooting in a confined space;
- Shooting in the dark.
- Survival in different environments: mountains, plains, swamps, dry climate;
- The survival of individual, group;
- Behavior in extreme conditions;
- Survival in the conditions of anthropogenic catastrophes;
- Survival in the anthropogenic environment;
- Physical, psychological and law survival.
- Actions of small groups in different conditions and in different situations;
- Action of the group during the raid and on post;
- Tactics of the movement of the group;
- Using of paint-ball and strike-ball for training.
You can take our “BASIC Course” by coming to our seminars:
Seminar №1 – “Basic of System of Rational Safety Management”
Seminar №2 – “Self-Defense”
Seminar №3 – “Practical Shooting”
Seminar №4 – “Survival in Extreme Conditions”
Seminar №5 – “Tactical Training for Actions in Extreme Conditions”.
Summer week-long military-patriotic camp “Legionnaire”.
Military-Patriotic Camp “Legionnaire”:
- The program is structured in the form of thematic blocks, which will be completed in the form of competitions between departments:
- Historical – local lore (the partisans movement)
- Physical training
- Psychological preparation
- Practical shooting
- Survival in natural conditions
- The pre-medical assistance
- Tactical games
Instructors’ Course of the Military-Patriotic Education:
SRUB provides assistance to other organizations in the preparation of their volunteers as instructors and organizers of the military-patriotic education.
Directions of training:
- Hand-to-hand fight;
- Practical shooting;
- Survival in nature;
- Tactical training;
- Methods of the organization of military-patriotic education in the IPO, school or out-of-school institution;
- Organizer of military-patriotic education.